Sunday, November 16, 2008

Visit to Huskroken in Gotland - kid cardigan

My dad moved to Gotland earlier this year and we went there this summer to see his new house. It was very nice and luckely not that far from where Huskroken, a local yarn shop that hand-dyes and sells ecological yarn. I managed to get 7 relatives thinking it was a great idea to visit this nice place. Well there I had to buy some yarn (what else!). Not only beacause it is almost irrestistable but also to motivate any future visits to any yarn shop with a caravan of relatives.


I bought some cotton dyed in 4 different colors and on the way to the car I passed the sales basket (how did I miss it on the way in) and found one hank of brown cotton to make the cuffs and edging.


I used the same pattern that I have used for many (1, 2, 3, etc) other cardigans for N, but I like the simplicity and it fits her well.



1 comment:

Elena said...

En sån tjusig kofta i chanel-stil klär även en liten dam! ;)