Sunday, May 11, 2008

I almost made it and a mitten

I didn't have time to finish all 5 projects until today. One excuse is that I spend too much time knitting (maybe the best excuse there is). I'm done with the "body" of the first two-end knitted mitten and will start on the thumb now, and then the second mitten of cause.

However I did complete 4 of the 5 project. Here is N in her new eco (cotton) cardigan. I've used this cardigan to practice on the new ways to finsh that I learned at HV school. I like the result and it wasn't too tricky.


The project that is still a UFO is my Bloomsberry cardigan. This has been in progress (hybernating) for years. I love the yarn (Rowans' wool cotton) and I like the model as well. I think what made me reluctant to pick it up is the embroderies. It's difficult to make them look good. Well I'll continue working on this but I don't think I'll put up a new deadline. The mitten is there in the picture, but difficult to see.

3 comments:

Marias garnhändelser said...

Jag tycker du varit himla duktig! Broderikursen på HV vore kanske nåt även för dej? Jag planerar att gå den, nån gång....

Tina said...

Jättefin kofta! Hur mycket garn gick det åt? Hade du något mönster? Jag har lite ecobomull hemma, men har inte hittat rätt inspiration för den än, men det där ser ju helt rätt ut!

Elena said...

Mycket bra jobbat! Koftan är underbart fin!

Hur har det gått för mig? Den här helgen har varit helt fantastiskt - har varit ute hela helgen. Inget stickande således.

Så man kan väl säga att vädret fick mig att snubbla framför mållinjen. Eller, så hade jag nog missat ändå.

Men - jag har i alla fall avslutat två av tre - så när som på knapparna på den ena. Och så har jag "kommit igång" med avslutandet på den sista. Och det tycker jag är super!

Tack för din utmaning. När kommer nästa ? ;)