I didn't have time to finish all 5 projects until today. One excuse is that I spend too much time knitting (maybe the best excuse there is). I'm done with the "body" of the first two-end knitted mitten and will start on the thumb now, and then the second mitten of cause.
However I did complete 4 of the 5 project. Here is N in her new eco (cotton) cardigan. I've used this cardigan to practice on the new ways to finsh that I learned at HV school. I like the result and it wasn't too tricky.
The project that is still a UFO is my Bloomsberry cardigan. This has been in progress (hybernating) for years. I love the yarn (Rowans' wool cotton) and I like the model as well. I think what made me reluctant to pick it up is the embroderies. It's difficult to make them look good. Well I'll continue working on this but I don't think I'll put up a new deadline. The mitten is there in the picture, but difficult to see.