Sunday, March 3, 2013

Haruni shawl completed - Q1 FO done!

I've blooked my Haruni shawl and it's ready to wear.
I had some good finishing up speed during the weekend with both the La La's simple shawl and Haruni. I even managed to block some sample knits (very unlike me!). It is propable repated to the urge to start new things!!! Maybe the best thing is just to start all the things that is calling out to be knittied. That would be a different challange - start at least 10 new project the coming month (I better not even think more about it).

The Haruni is knitted on 3.75mm in BC(?) Mulberry silk in an olive shade (I have no numberfor the color since the investment is 3 years old). I made the chart A one repeat larger than the original pattern.
I like the lace and hope Spring comes soon so time to wear it.



With the camera at hand, here are some more slides of the La La's simple shawl:


No comments: