Friday, November 18, 2011

Aidez in Drops Andes

I finished Aidez. I saw the pattern this spring and bought the yarn at Litet Nystan in the Drops supersale period. It was a quick knit. I used 6.5mm and got the same width but different row count. I ended up 20 rows/10 cm and adjusted the raglan shape by adding 6 rows in the decrease. I'm happy with the result apart from the sleeves. I would have liked them less tight.

If you plan to do it and see the error description and picture. My interpretation is that the pattern is wrong. The cross in the middle should be done the other way. I of cause noticed this after knitting passed it and unlike other knitters I left it in there. The bottom one is made according the the pattern description.




2 comments:

Marias garnhändelser said...

snyggt blev det men irriterande med missen i beskrivningen
hälsar maria
som ju repat upp:-)
stor kram!

Gunilla said...

Jättefin! Jag hoppas att snart bli klar med min flättröja.