Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Knitting at Deja-vu café

Tuesday I went to Deja vu café and knitted together with Maria, Johanne, Barbro and Nicole. It was the first time I met Barbro, fun to meet the "face behind the blog" I've been reading. Barbro showed an interesting way to knit Fair Isle with one thread in each hand. I'm just learning to have two threads in one hand and not twist as a I knit so I'll wait until I get the hang of that before trying this way. I didn't bring my camera but Maria has put up some pictures on her blog. I brought a few projects and make a second swatch for the Vermont sweater (more to come), I decided for 3.75 mm needles (after making a swatch on 4 and one on 3.5mm). I also made some progress on the scarf for T but I'm not happy about the result so I may start over. I need to sleep on that.

No comments: