Monday, November 19, 2007

Candle Flame completed

I started Candle Flame last Fall and I think I finished knitting it sometime during the Spring. I used two full skeins of green "Pälsull" (wool) and I also added in thread of golden silk. I followed the pattern with the change that I had 3 stiches between the flames instead of two as the pattern states. I was advised to do this to widen it faster. I have not blocked and I don't intend to but I have at least put my label on it so now it is officially completed.


1 comment:

Inger C said...

It looks fantastic! In the sunshine and all :-) You have choosed a grate color as always, just right for you.