Sunday, June 10, 2012

Babette blanket puzzle completed

I managed to complete the puzzle without losing one piece.

 I've used the yarn from my Lucy striped granny blanket. One of very few projects in acrylic yarn.
 I havn't blcoket it yet - being acrylic I'm not sure it will change. The smallest squares became a bit too big.
This has been a great project and I can see myself doing a second one. I like to use me wool yarn stash but still make the blanket a bit bigger. To be added to my dream list of future project.

1 comment:

Mary said...

It's beautiful! Maybe I'll attempt it one day. I've got the pattern