Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Visit to Syfestivalen

This year I visited Syfestivalen with my friend Therese. Just the feeling of walking without a stroller or someone calling "mommy" every minut was great. I actually thought that we would have time to sit down and knit while drinking coffee. I was wrong.....

For the first time at Syfestivalen I joined a workshop. I made a hat for N. It is a little big but over time she will grow. The most important thing is that she liked it and wore it the whole weekend.

Of cause I got a few other things as well. The black and pink/gray wool from Ullcentrum will (maybe) be a "Stjärnhop" one day in the future. The purple rabbit skinn - I'm not sure yet. If N decides they will be in her bed all the time.

1 comment:

Inger Carina said...

Åh vilken härlig "hög" med stickåvirk mys!! Va kul, Kram Carina