Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Spring cleaning in my knitting basket

I want to start new projects. In addition to the ones listed a few days ago I also want to make a pair of two end knitted mittens. I want to work some more directly after the course to see if the (for me) new way of knitting will stick. I have the yarn so now I need to decide on a pattern and color combination.


But I do need to finish some of my projects.

I now start a challenge, spring cleaning. I should finish 5 UFO projects by Sunday, May 11.
Anyone up for it?


Here are my projects:

- Lords & Ladies, Rowan kid mohair cardigan (no picture)

- Blomsberry


- Icarus shawl:


- Chantel shawl:


- Eco cardigan (for N):

2 comments:

Elena said...

Sounds like an excellent idea Anna. I have three projects which I think could be possible to finish within this time frame. I'm on!

Inger Carina said...

Wow Anna! Vad du har stickat på ! Vilken produktion! HV vantarna är helt otroligt fina! Jag vill också gå den där kursen.. kram
Carre